Metroline 4View gallery
- Alterra Építőipari Kft., Colas Alterra zRT., Hídépítő zRT., Strabag MML Kft., Swietelsky Magyarország Kft.
- Date of Execution:
- 2007 – 2013
- Gender at Work:
- building, design and construction
Building and construction of metroline 4 is in all certainty the single best known investment in the Budapest vehicular traffic system nationwide. Our company took an active part in the state and EU funded project from the design phase through the actual building and construction phase up until its official opening to the public on the entirety of the metroline, including but not limited to sections and surrounding areas at Móricz Zsigmond square, Fővám square, Kálvin square and Keleti Railway Station. We completed the following work phases:
- Complete design of project elements built and constructed by TEN-T
- Building and constructing power supply and electric feeds for Tramline no. 2 underpass at Fővám square, the temporary terminals at Havas and Közraktár streets and building power supply facilities for the rail connection of tramline no. 2 and 4-6 at Jászai Mari square in connection with the structural building and construction of the Fővám square stop of metroline 4;
- Complete realization of all corresponding specialist works in regards to the DC overhead lines as part of the structural setup of the Bocskai road stop of the metroline as well as complete construction of power supply for the metro station;
- Building and construction of overhead lines and return circuit systems at Kálvin square and Múzeum road; laying public transport company DC grounding cable at Kálvin square in relation to tramlines 47 and 49 as well as trolley-bus line 83 complete with construction of osculation protection of platform roof and building the Maria street trolley-bus wireing;
- Power supply works in connection with Keleti railwaystation metro stop, construction of public transport company trolley-bus wireing and grounding cable system;
- Installation of vehicular traffic signalling system cabling, Siemens trafficom cable and public transport company DC grounding cable system necessary to complete prior to structural construction of St. Gellert square metro stop exit artwork;
- Móricz square-Karinthy road surface power supply works: overhead lines, return circuit system installation, DC grounding cable system, point switch heating system, installation of driver operated switch system and signalling systems;
- Construction of tram and trolley-bus overhead lines, return circuit systems, installation of tram pads and vehicular tram signalling system at Fővám square and Vámház road sections also including Fővám square section of tramline no. 2.