Continuous presence in the vehicular traffic and power supply industrial sectors nationwideView gallery
- BDK, Budapest Fővárosi Önkormányzat together with BKK, ELMŰ, ISD Kokszoló, Korona Vagyonkezelő, Magyar Aszfalt, VJSZ
- Date of Execution:
- 2011 - 2013
- Budapest, Dunaújváros, Tiszakécske
- Gender at Work:
- reconstruction, expansion, building and construction works
Apart from the projects that can be characterized in larger chunks, as you can see here, our company is also very much present and takes an active part in the reconstruction and modernization of the transportation and power supply systems nationwide.
TEN-T can be proud to say that we can show a proven track record of unbroken continuity in this field for the past 35 years when our company was founded. It is true that the works listed below go back to only 2011, but the vast amount of projects we have successfully completed in our fields of expertise would amount to a huge list.
We feel that it is very important for us to show that we are not only proud of the projects we complete within larger social and media spotlights, but are equally excited about projects that seem smaller, but hold equally important roles in the lives of local people as these results ease their everyday lives. We conduct and take part in such local projects nationwide and are proud to present a small portion of such works we have done by way of the following examples:
- Tiszakécske model village architectural visualization:
Preaparation of the architectural visualization of planned and partly completed building complex at lot no.: 8914 plot, 6060 Tiszakécske
- Formation of bus lanes and construction of overhead lines and grounding cables at Szentmihályi road, Budapest:
reconstruction of public transport company overhead lines, grounding and telephone cables in connection with the building and formation of the bus lane at Budapest 14th district Szentmihályi road
- Budapest, Teleki square area:
strain test of tram overhead line mast at Budapest, 8th district, Népszínház street; preparation of documentation of results for the behalf of the National Transportation Authority
- relocating public transport company overhead masts and obtaining necessary permits in connection with the building of open air marketplace and reorganization of vehicular traffic at Budapest, 8th district, Teleki square
- construction of public lighting in connection with the Budapest, 8th district, Magdolna street project
- replacement of overhead line at the coking facility of ISD Dunaferr:
replacement of ISD Dunaferr coking facility Block 3 moving shield feeding wire
- Replacement of mixed ownership (public+private) public transport masts:
temporary reinforcement of masts owned by BDK Co. holding public transport company owned overhead lines in thei Budapest area
- Replacement of VJSZ tram test rail overhead line:
Reconstruction and modernization of overhead lines of the VJSZ onsite tram test rails.